Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ok itz been sorta like donkey months since i blogged.
Anyway last sat, i was motivated to come up with a new blog.
No idea why but it was a sudden unexpected one.

Finally went for netball training on fri after 2 months of total break from any physical activity.
Damn, didnt noe wth i was thinking man.
I mean 2 months of absence??
I'm such a fool.
Anywayz, i was welcomed back with such a dampening remark :
"You are not a marathoner"
I felt like she was indirectly saying :
"Serve you right, now go attend to your injury, bummer"
Haha.
I agree that i'm an idiot and i deserve it.
Sigh.
Anywayz, nice to be back in the team.
Auntie Julie and the team is nice !!

Sat was fun as usual coz i had work.
Damn we(Rachael n me) didnt get to break the record of 5 mins 32 sec. Haha. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Itz such a joy for me to go to work every sat.
The marine creatures provides me with great comfort.
I feel at ease and itz really a pleasure to appreciate those beautiful creatures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wonder whether i can still continue wit the job after i pass out.
Insya'allah..

I'll be deeply saddened if im unable to.

Look who's hiding beneath
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someone moving so slowly and gracefully among those fast swimmers
khehehe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Posted by Sui Teng at 4:12 AM