Monday, April 2, 2007



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PRCP
i was "late" for attachment today.
Reached at 6.55am.
So by the time i arrived, they have finished checking the controlled drugs and were in d midst of checking e trolley.

Then, after passing of the report, we did changing.
I was only at the first patient when the staff nurse came to me and said, 'wah today very hot ar, look, ur already sweating'.
I was like ???!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!
coz i wasnt perspiring, i had an oily face.
DAMMIT
then, my pimples are really multiplying.
Went to the pharmacy and yes, once again, i was bugged by the "do u want to try this facial product" shit.
I was like ARRGGGHHHH
ok, i'm cool. . . well at least trying to be. . .

When i was in the toilet with an auntie, i saw this and it reminded me of someone.. hahaha..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
U noe who u r eh. .

The ward i'm in is kinda cool.
It has 5 working days for the staff.
The only ward wit it !!
But this ward has learning limitations.
Itz a rehab ward.
The nursing care is basically the same for most of the patients.
So like what the nurse said, ' u won't learn as much as ur frens in other wards'. .
hmm, is that suppose to be good or bad?

Today i went for fitting for the cgh uniform !!!
wah lau eh !
First, i got offended when the auntie labelled me as BIG.
Then when i went into the room, she handed me a uniform size LARGE, without qns.
So i juz accepted and tried it out. (aku tau aku bukan kecik, so L shud be acceptable for me)
When i got out of the fitting room,
the auntie say that itz big, i need an M.
Hmmpphhh..
So, i tried M and it fitted nicely.
Juz that itz short. Haha..
She gonna make it longer for me.
Oh well.
I always looked upon myself as big anyway.
I've big fat butts.
I have big jiggly thighs.
I have big fat legs.

Anyway, look, itz mak and pak.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by Sui Teng at 5:25 PM