Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sun ,15th April

I discovered green tea ice blended (bubble tea) at parkway parade!!!
And it rawkz!!!
Love it !!!!

Same day that i was upset and mad at someone.


Monday, 16th April,

I didnt quite contact the person.

Tuesday, 17th April,

I started to sniff here and there.
Impending flu.

Weds, 18th April,

IT came !!
I didnt go for attachment.
My head was kinda heavy, my nose was runny and blocked at times, my throat was burning.
MC saves the day?

He came to my place with strepsils, cough mixture n donuts.
Thanks a lot.
You didnt have to, u knew.


Thurs, 19th April

Today is a pretty sad day.
I saw my friend in a miserable situation.
I cant say i understand how he feels becos itz 6 years of everything ending there and then.
Sigh.
His words were filled with deep sorrow.
When i hear his story, i had a few thoughts bubbling,
WHY ARE WOMEN SO EVIL
however,
SOME THINGS CANT BE HELPED
Haiz, we are so cruel.

When i look at him, i went like,
THANK GOD IM NOT IN A RSHIP
but then, come to think of it,
IM MISSING OUT ON THE GOOD STUFF
am i ?
hmmm, thats very subjective.

In every aspect of life, there wil be pros and cons.
The will be ups and downs.
We cant be happy all day long.
We cant be smiling all day long.

The best part is overcoming whatever that hits us.
Thats the hardest hurdle and the biggest joy.

Posted by Sui Teng at 10:43 PM