I thank God i'm still alive. I'm very lucky to have escaped with minor injuries. This whole week has been very gloomy for me. I spend d dayz lying down, sitting down, watching tv, sleeping. Gosh. I have no idea how itz gonna b like tmr. Earlier part of the week, i had an emotional crisis. I felt very distant from the one i feel for. He needed space to settle things. I had to be understanding. For once, being understanding hurts. Distance stretched so much that it created a tension within me. I felt down and i was really missing him. But i couldnt do or say much. A simple msg wouldnt take much of your time. Then, i started thinking of d worse. He's gonna leave me. That explains the vanishing act. My mind was clouded with all negativities. I can't help it. I tried to fight it. My gut feeling tells me that it will end that way. Coz it happened b4. The vanishing acts, and then the suprise appearance, only to leave my smiles into tears of sadness. Please tell me, itz not gonna happen. I need reassurance. Then my low spirits were accompanied with pain after the accident. When i was in pain, by the roadside, i thought about whether i shud tell u abt it. Or shall i juz keep it hush till u msg me to ask me how things are going. Yeah i cried, coz i cant imagine if i really went under the lorry and it didnt stop. Yeah I cried, coz i was disappointed in myself. That was not suppose to happen. Yeah i cried, coz i felt u didnt care fer me. I cried coz i really felt like $#!*!