Monday, January 7, 2008

By Karincoma


Today i learnt that one of my dear frens have been hurt.
Felt something is not right when a birthday sms reply sounded flat.
I read into the 'Thanks',
it was hard.
It sounded ambiguous.
I wanted to ask her more,
but then i thought,
maybe i'm reading too much into it,
so i'll juz give it a pass.
Big mistake there.
Today i found out the truth,
that she has been hurt.
Guilty as charged, but something really cropped up
and the outing could not happen.
Haiz.
THe other dear fren pulak is sick.
Hope she gets well soon.

Was suppose to meet up.
Got me all freaking excited coz itz been dayz.
Unfortunately, pain does result in "wonderful" decisions.
Pain controls it all.
Pain separates us in this case.
I juz wanna be a painkiller.
A professional painkiller.

Posted by Sui Teng at 11:39 PM