Saturday, January 5, 2008
LAtely, i've been receiving sweet treats from sweet people.
I'm seriously touched by the smallest of gestures.
Hee.
THanks for the prata, the famous amos cookies, and florida natural!!
Really nice of you.
I was doing night duty for the past 2 days.
On My first night,
a colleague who is in the mornin shift came,
and she passed me breakfast!!
i was so suprised!
eventhough itz juz a curry puff and banana fritters,
she really made my day man.
Thanks girl!
Today i woke up at about 6pm.
Thought of meeting Jade,
then it was raining.
Gosh.
Then Iman made plans wit me.
Before meeting him,
I went out to get dinner for my g-momma.
Then, tragedy strikes.
My bike got it again.
ANother injury.
DAmmit.
I dun wanna say more la, sakitkan hati je.
Thank god Iman's such a patient person.
Shall not go into detail about the happenings,
but the day = fun
haha
and someone posed with that cute bike.
Gosh!
Hee, macam faham, as he said.
That below is Iman on her.

ooops, this reminds me of what someone told me before,
" just cover the face and shoot! "
Haha, erm ok, that some obscene meaning behind that. . yikes. . nvm. .

I am so in love wit her.
I think she's gorgeous.
Goodness.
Posted by Sui Teng at 2:19 AM