Saturday, March 1, 2008


I'm really sorry.
Terribly sorry.
I was really looking forward to meet you.
Let me rephrase that sentence.
I was dying to meet you actually.
Didnt expect you to be so mad that u'll leave me even before seeing me.
I guess that was the last straw.
I froze over the phone when ur angry words were conveyed.
I really wanted to calm u down or somehow turn back time to avoid that situation.

I was so sad.
Lost and confused,
i just didnt noe wat to do.
My gfs were unavailable.
I decided to head home.
Coz all i wanted was to be wit u.
Since u wouldnt want to be there wit me,
i decided to be wit myself.

You have been patient wit me all this while,
and it worries me that you got sooo mad.

As i was making my way out of the carpark,
i saw this car in front of me with the numbers 888.
Suddenly I felt a bubble form around me.
I was separated from reality.
The picture of you and the 08/08/08 just came to my mind.
The fact that its all impossible makes me fall into deeper sadness.

It was the very first time i went up to 140km/hr
I didnt care what would happen to me.
I didnt hesitate to squeeze thru the narrowest of lane in between cars
I juz thought of you.
Somehow i felt like i could juz die for you.
Don't think you'd know abt that.

I saw a similar car way far ahead and i chased it thinking it was you.
To my great disappointment, it was not yours.
i swear to God you make me so guilty
i really wanna make it up to you.

Posted by Sui Teng at 6:22 PM