Thursday, April 10, 2008



These days,
we seem to not get along fine,
I'm giving u all d space u need,
I'm not neglecting u,
I'm understanding u,
You should know how i feel for u.
Its hard for me too.
I'm hanging on tightly,
how about u?

What i really really really want:
To get well A.S.A.P,
d coughs are driving me nutz,
it hurts to cough a lot,
I cant sleep at night,
Icant function well at work,
I cant drink bubble tea,
I cough till i get teary.

Happiest moment of the day:
The guy on the big sportsbike
who stared at me/my bike at the traffic light
and asked me a silly question
and got a confident but silly answer from me as well
hahahaha, i swear to god,
u made my day, Stranger,
whoever u are and wherever ur from,
hope to see u again soon
you made me smile thru out my journey.

Mantra of the day:
I'll cough out of this.

Posted by Sui Teng at 9:08 PM