Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Its sad to see failed friendships.
The presence of an awkward bond was felt strongly by all.
Well at least, almost all.
My thoughts and emotions came fast this time.
Fast and sincere.
An awful combination.
I wonder if i should even use the word 'sincere'.
And for the other failure,
I wonder if i should hate u or juz pretend that u didnt even existed, at least in my life.
I have no idea why the hell ur acting that way.
Of course im clueless coz u dun even bother to explain or at least tell whats wrong.
It shows that u dont treasure all that we went thru and the times that i stood by u.
You don't deserve to be an acquaintance even.
Even if im at fault, at least i deserve to know what i did wrong.
Ah, juz screw it.
Itz over.
Posted by Sui Teng at 4:18 PM