Monday, June 23, 2008

Yesterday KaK N said i looked yellow.
Yellow.

Today i went to work,
Kak N said my eyes are super red.
Red.

Yesterday was one of the shittiest day ever.
I only had an hour of sleep.
Godammit.
I was awake the whole night.

I ironed my uniform.
Bathed super early, when the heater is not at its optimum.
I sat down alone and had a proper breakfast.
I even left for work earlier than usual.

When i reached work, one by one colleagues tegur, pasal datang cepat.
I felt good coz im was super duper punctual.
However, i was crumbling inside.
Juz withering away.
The tiredness.

My eyelids were very heavy.
I was practically falling asleep in the ward !!
giler ke pee

Met a batch mate at the carpark and 1st thing she said " you look haggard sia! "
I could juz afford a weak smile.

And the irritating thing is that, i couldnt sleep last night, no matter how hard i tried.

Posted by Sui Teng at 4:03 PM