Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today is not my day.
Oh wait, in fact, everyday has not been my day.
I went to work today feeling lousy.
With a heavy heart.
Grossly obese heart tat is.

I've lost all mood.
I cant do my work properly.
In fact i have been deteriorating drastically work wise for the past months.

I hear comments like
"how come ur so forgetful out of a sudden"
"how come ur so blur"
"how come this"
"how come that"

Aiya, screw it la.

I even had no appetite to eat.
I ate plain bread and she was asking whether i was dieting.
I wish!

Suddenly i feel sick of everything and everyone.
I get cranky so easily.
I snap at everyone.
I dun bother to smile anymore.

The only ones that make me happy and smile live wit me.
They are my everything.

Tmr is our game.
I dun feel the excitement anymore.
I feel suprisingly neutral.

Posted by Sui Teng at 11:01 PM