Tuesday, September 2, 2008

(Hahah, somehow it looked like i was getting a whiff of ... *whistle and rolls eyes*)
It was great!!!
I love everything abt 31.08.08 !!
Love running wit u Ju!!! wakakaka
Reminds me of those times when we held hands and ran for cross country during sec sch days.
The energy was greatttt !!
Hehe.
Cant wait for the next!!
Lets all support local talent !!! hehe!
Lets see, we got 3rd for captains ball competition. ( Still find it unjustifiable )
Haha.
But anywayz, it was fun to come together and make it thru.
I love the bond, the energy and the diversity!!
Maybe its been a long time since i had a ball in my hand.
I really miss playing competitive netball.
Its Ramadhan!
To all Muslims, Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa!
=)
Amazing.
These days, a lot of pple, and i mean ALOT of ppl has been commenting that i look haggard and tired. ARGGGHHHHHH !!!!
Wish i can do smth abt it.
I have no idea whats the cause of it all.
hmm.
And i have been in a super cranky mood these past weeks.
Sorry to those i've snapped at.
No intentions at all.
Really.
My sincere apologies.
Gosh, its september.
Time flies so fast at work these days.
Before u noe it, its time to knock off.
Its good in a way.
However, its crazy coz ur strugglin to keep up wit the time.
So many things to do within a short period of time.
*Cherish it before its gone*
Posted by Sui Teng at 9:17 PM